• Pre-Fabricated, Anti-Graffiti Powder Coated Steel Frames are Tubular
• 100% Round HDPE Yarn for Superior Strength
• No Re-Tensioning after installation
• Super Strong Wind Resistance • Maintenance Free Fabric
• Optional Fire Resistant Fabrics
• 10 year UV warranty for FR colors and the industry’s only 15 year UV warranty for non-FR colors.
• 9 Vibrant Color Choice
• 4 Sided “Navajo” Style
•6 Sided “Apache” Style
• 8 Sided “Aztec” Style
• Hip Roof Style Shelter
• 4 Post “Hypar” Style
FABRIC: Solamesh – An industry leading performance fabric made for shade sails, shade and fabric structures, awnings and other applications. Made from 9.5oz per sq yd highly stable and color fast HDPE monofilament and tape, this versatile, worry-free product passes ASTM E84 and is supported with a 10 year warranty.
Optional: Monotec 370 Non-FR – Uniquely made using only 100% HDPE round monofilament yarns 11 oz per sq yd Monotec 370 is recognized as the strongest shadecloth available in the industry today. Developed to perform as an “Install and Forget” shadecloth, this superior fabric has increased stability and retains permanent shape and design to allow for consistent protection from the elements. When installed correctly, there is no need for installers to return to re-tension the fabric. Resistant to UV rays and supported by a 10 year Remove and Replace warranty.
Monotec 370 FR – passes the most stringent Fire-Retardant tests. CSFM, NFPA-701, California Title 19 and a Class A rating for ASTM-E84. Resistant to UV rays and supported by a 10 year Remove and Replace warranty. See warranty for more details.
- A) Steel plate shall conform to the requirements of ASTM A36
- B) Hollow structural sections (HSS) shall conform to the requirements of ASTM A500, Grade B (Fy = 46 KSI).
- C) Welding shall conform to the requirements of the American Welding Society’s Specification for the material being welded.
- D) Welding electrodes shall be E70XX.
Fasteners: Stainless steel bolts and nuts attach post and rafter.
Tension: Engineered to work seamlessly with SolaMesh fabric, SolaMesh hardware is made of stainless steel 316 and available in a variety of sizes to meet all demands.
Vinyl coated ¼” galvanized cable supports fabric at perimeter.
POWDERCOAT: All steel components are blasted to near-white condition and cleaned with a 3-stage process. Components are sprayed with an alkaline cleaner/phosphatizer, rinsed with ambient water, and a final rinse with a chemical sealer. Components are then coated with anti-graffiti polyester triglycidyl isocyanurate (TGIC) powder and baked/cured at 400° F. This finish meets AAMA 2604-2 specification.
INSTRUCTIONS: Complete detailed installation instructions and assembly drawings are supplied with each shelter.