• Pre-Fabricated, Anti-Graffiti Powder Coated Steel Frames are Tubular
• 100% Round HDPE Yarn for Superior Strength
• No Re-Tensioning after installation
• Super Strong Wind Resistance • Maintenance Free Fabric
• Optional Fire Resistant Fabrics
• 10 Year Remove and Replace Warranty on Fire Resistant Fabrics, 15 Year Remove and Replace Warranty on Non Fire Resistant Fabrics
• 9 Vibrant Color Choice
• 4 Sided “Navajo” Style
•6 Sided “Apache” Style
• 8 Sided “Aztec” Style
• Hip Roof Style Shelter
• 4 Post “Hypar” Style
DESCRIPTION: Manufactured from color-fast, weather-resistant fabric and durable steel support frames, this shelter is designed to provide UV protection without eliminating the light. Requires minimal maintenance.
FABRIC: Monotec 370 Non-FR – Uniquely made using only 100% HDPE round mono filament yarns Monotec 370 is recognized as the strongest shade cloth available in the industry today. Developed to perform as an “Install and Forget” shade cloth, this superior fabric has increased stability and retains permanent shape and design to allow for consistent protection from the elements. Due to the positive memory in round mono filament yarn, shade sails made from Monotec 370 will not stretch, loosen or sag in high wind areas. When installed correctly, there is no need for installers to return to re-tension the fabric. Resistant to UV rays and supported by the industry’s only 15 years Remove and Replace warranty. You can rest assured knowing that all colors will remain vibrant for many years to come. 11 oz. Matte finish
Monotec 370 FR – passes the most stringent Fire-Retardant tests. CSFM, NFPA-701, California Title 19 and a Class A rating for ASTM-E84. Resistant to UV rays and supported by a 10 year Remove and Replace warranty. See warranty for more details.